Being injured in a personal injury accident can be overwhelming. The road to recovery can be extremely bumpy as you deal with insurance adjusters, medical providers, repair shops, and other parties. The weeks and months following an accidental injury can be physically painful and challenging, mentally demanding emotionally stressful, and financially devastating. During this emotional and painful recovery period, you need an Indianapolis personal injury attorney you can trust to handle all aspects of your injury claim so that you can focus on your recovery and your family.
The personal injury lawyers of Poynter & Bucheri, LLC assist our clients in dealing with the consequences of an accidental injury by taking forceful and targeted legal action. Even though we strive to settle your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible, we always keep the courtroom in mind as we diligently work to build a strong case for negligence and liability. If a defendant refuses to negotiate a fair and just settlement, our PBAR team is prepared and ready to take the matter before a jury to protect your legal rights and your best interests.
Do Not Allow an Insurance Adjuster to Convince You That You Do Not Need an Attorney!
Call 1-800-265-9881 or (317) 780-8000 now to speak with a PBAR representative. We represent clients in Indianapolis and throughout the surrounding areas.
Our Indianapolis personal injury attorneys offer free consultations so that you can get answers to your questions and learn about your options for recovering compensation for your injury claim. The lawyers of Poynter & Bucheri, LLC want to help you fight for your right to be compensated when a negligent party causes you an injury.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases do PBAR Attorneys Handle?
Our Indianapolis accident attorneys handle a variety of personal injury claims including:
- Car Accidents — Car accidents can cause severe injuries to drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists. You have the right to recover compensation for your injuries by filing a personal injury claim.
- Truck Accidents — Large truck and commercial truck accidents most often result in injuries and deaths to the occupants of other vehicles. PBAR fights trucking companies and insurance providers to protect your right to full compensation of all damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents — Motorcyclists are at high risk for brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and other traumatic injuries because of a lack of protection during a collision. It is important to hire an Indianapolis personal injury lawyer who fights for compensation of future damages in addition to current damages.
- Boating Accidents — Boating accidents tragically result in thousands of deaths and injuries each year in the United States. Holding the party responsible for causing the boating injury liable for damages can be a complex matter. Our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers have experience handling these types of claims.
- Wrongful Death — Losing a loved one is tragic. When another party’s negligence or recklessness caused the loss, the family might be entitled to recover compensation for damages. The time to file a wrongful death claim is limited. Therefore, family members should contact our office as quickly as possible.
- Soft Tissue Injuries — Soft tissue injuries can cause chronic pain and impaired mobility. Whiplash is one of the most common types of soft tissue injuries; however, whiplash is just one example. View our soft tissue injuries page for more information.
- Dog Bite Injuries — Dog bite injuries result in a variety of injuries including PTSD, scarring, disfigurement, broken bones, and nerve damage. A dog owner can be held liable for damages if the owner’s dog bites or attacks another person.
- Slip and Fall Injuries — Slip and fall injuries are litigated as premises liability claims. Property owners have a duty to visitors to provide safe premises. Visit our slip and fall page for steps you need to take to protect your right to recover compensation.
- ATV Accidents — ATV accidents are caused by a variety of reasons, including negligence, driver error, defective products, and recklessness. Our Indianapolis personal injury attorneys investigate ATV accidents to determine the cause of the accident and identify the parties liable for your damages.
- DUI Accidents — DUI accidents cause horrific injuries for the innocent victims of a drunk driver. However, our lawyers must still identify evidence that proves the drunk driver was negligent in causing the collision. Visit our DUI Accidents page for more information about how we prove liability in a drunk driving case.
- Liquor (Dram Shop) Liability — A person who furnishes alcohol to someone who then causes injury to another person may be held liable in certain circumstances. In addition to DUI accidents, a Dram Shop claim may involve injuries related to assault, boating accidents, bicycle crashes, and property damage claims.
You Can Talk to Someone Right Now About Your Case!
Filing Personal Injury Claims for Indiana Accident Victims
The legal team at Poynter & Bucheri, LLC is dedicated to recovering compensation for your injuries and losses. When a negligent or reckless person or party causes an injury, that party can be held liable for damages. Damages in an Indianapolis personal injury claim may include:
- Expenses and costs related to medical care
- Loss of income, including future lost wages and loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Emotional suffering, PTSD, and mental anguish
- Physical pain and suffering
- Scarring, permanent disability, and disfigurement
- Funeral and burial expenses in a wrongful death claim
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Other out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident, injury, or recovery
Let PBAR fight for your right to receive money to pay for your damages. We aggressively pursue each injury claim to obtain the maximum compensation available for our clients.
We Specialize in Helping Personal Injury Victims Like You!
Learn more about your legal rights and the compensation you deserve for your accident claim by calling 1-800-265-9881 or (317) 780-8000 to request your free consultation with an Indianapolis personal injury lawyer.