Don Poynter has been a managing partner of Poynter & Bucheri since 1996. He is a lifelong resident of Indiana, having grown up in Morgantown. He is a graduate of Indiana University with a BA in Economics and IU School of Law, Indianapolis.
Mr. Poynter practices personal injury law, having helped thousands of injured persons in their fights against insurance companies.
As an avid motorcyclist, Don is particularly aware of the dangers cars and trucks pose to bikers. He loves to fight vigorously for their rights of riders.
In his spare time, Don enjoys traveling, gaming and movies.
Areas Of Practice:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall – Plaintiff
- Indiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1996, J.D.
- Indiana University – Bloomington, Bloomington, Indiana, 1992, B.A. Major: Economics Major: Business Management